- We want you to know that we respect the privacy of everyone who visits the Website and everyone who makes an enquiry or purchases Products available on the Website. We set out below what information we learn about you when you visit the Website, what we do with that information and how you can change the information we have.
The Information We Collect
- Our Website uses software features known as "cookies", which are small pieces of data that are stored on your hard drive when accessing a website. They are akin to identity cards, and we may use them as follows:
- a. to allow us to know when users return to our Website and which pages or services you access while there; and
- b. to gather information on an aggregate basis in order to identify the most popular areas of our Website and make it easier for users to access them.
- You are encouraged to visit our Website and make enquiries in relation to our Products. Where you submit an order to us you maybe required to submit to us your name, e-mail address, contact telephone number and credit or debit card details (if appropriate) (together referred to as "Personal Information").
- We store your details. This information is used to deliver Products. This information is stored for up to six months on our servers in order to assist any queries that occur.
- On our ordering systems we offer you the option to leave your email address. We may use the contact details gathered from the form to send you information relating to other Products.
Disclosure of Information
- We want you to feel free to use and explore our Website without worrying about whether your visit will generate unwanted sales or marketing activity such as junk mail or spam.
- DeJoria complies with and is registered under the Data Protection laws in the United Kingdom (see below). We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to and use of your personal data.
- Our staff and those working for our agents and contractors maintain a responsibility to keep your Personal Information confidential and will only use it to offer relevant products and services related to your enquiry or order.
- Whilst any Personal Information that we use to provide or promote our products and services to you will not be passed to any third party organisation for marketing purposes, on occasion your details may be shared with DeJoria approved contractors or agents, in order to inform you of relevant products and services.
- If you do not wish to receive this information from DeJoria or our associates or wish to delete Personal Information you have submitted through the Website please send an email to us at email@example.com or call us on 0845 355 1164.
- We reserve the right to disclose personal data to any third party which has a legal right to request such information.
- If a third party acquires control or the business of DeJoria, we may transfer personal data we then hold to that third party.
Security of Data
- We will provide the same protections in respect of any electronic communications received from you as those employed in respect of information received by post and telephone.
- When our enquiry form asks you to enter sensitive information (such as credit or debit card details) that information is encrypted by the use of security systems with encryptions and firewalls, provided on a secure socket layer (SSL), to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your information from unauthorised access and disclosure.
- If you have any questions about the security of our Website please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Because the processing of on-line payments is a particularly sensitive area requiring the highest standards of security our payment system operates a secure server in the processing of credit/debit card payments. Your credit/debit card details are encrypted so that they are never revealed to anyone else, including DeJoria.
- In connection with the performance of our duties, we may transfer your credit/debit card details outside the European Economic Area.
Data Protection Act (1998)
- We are registered for the purposes of the Data Protection Act (1998) and make every effort to ensure that our systems and procedures meet both the legal requirements and the best practice recommendations of the Act.
- For more detail about your rights under the act, the rules we have to adhere to in collecting and storing your information and how you can check your data records visit www.dataprotectionact.org.
- You have a right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you by sending your request, together with a cheque payable to DeJoria Limited to cover the administration fee of £10, to DeJoria at ROK House, Kingswood Business Park, Holyhead Road, Kingswood, Albrighton, Wolverhampton, WV7 3AU, UK.
Links to Other Sites
- If you use a link on this Website to take you to another site, your privacy will not be protected in accordance with this policy. You will need to check that website's own privacy statement.
- We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
- By using this Website you consent to our collection and use of your Personal Information as stated above.
- We want you to be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times.