We use cookies to deliver the best possible web experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. View our cookie policy.
For friendly, expert advice, please call +44(0)845 355 1164
Welcome Guest! (Log In)

18kt Yellow Gold Flat Court With Flat Edges

More Information About 18kt Yellow Gold Flat Court With Flat Edges Wedding Rings

18kt yellow gold is still a popular choice of hallmarked precious metals, and typically speaking, gold wedding rings are purchased by ladies looking to match up their engagement rings with their wedding rings to complete the bridal set. After all, it is unlikely that someone would want a yellow gold engagement ring and a platinum wedding ring, for example.

18kt yellow gold is hallmarked 750 which means that it is 75% pure gold. The other 25% comprises other alloys which provide it with the strength required for gold diamond jewellery. Hallmarking is a legal requirement on all precious metal jewellery sold in the UK and is carried out by one of four Assay Offices of Great Britain, these being located in London, Birmingham, Sheffield and Edinburgh.

The range of high quality and hallmarked gold flat court wedding rings available at DeJoria Diamonds is outstanding, and consumers are encouraged to speak directly to one of DeJoria's diamond experts for a free consultation about which wedding rings will suit their requirements, especially if the aim is to match up specific individual diamond engagement rings.

Join us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Join us on Google Plus Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on LinkedIn Follow us on YouTube Follow our RSS feed
Contact us
NAME
PHONE
EMAIL
MESSAGE
 

Thank you

Your message has been sent

CLOSE PANEL